Guidelines To Parents / Guardians
In the interest of imparting overall development, sound education, moulding the character and personality of the child and efficient management of the school, a meaningful rapport between the Parents and the School must exist. We therefore, advise parents the following:
- Please study the student’s code of conduct carefully and ensure that the stated rules and regulations are strictly observed by your child.
- Inculcate discipline, good manners, habits of orderliness, neatness in person and above all influence your child to become a law-abiding and worthy citizen of the country.
- Ensure that your ward is punctual and regular.
- In the interest of your child’s safety, remember to send a leave note for his absence.
- Ensure that your child has the required books and stationery, properly covered and labelled.
- Ours is an English medium school and therefore your child will need to communicate in English. Please encourage your child to do so.
- Intimate in writing if your child has to remain absent from school with reason. Please do not send your child to the school if he / she is suffering from a contagious disease.
- No early leave from school is possible except unavoidable circumstances and that too, only to immediate family member coming with parent card.